DIY Beeswax Wraps! - "ditch the plastic"
This Fantastic kit contains all the ingredients that you need to make beeswax wraps at home. Great gift idea!
See fabric gallery for the current fabrics available......
Your pack contains
- Made up sample of a beeswax wrap
- A brush, instructions and care for your wraps
- Cotton Material (already prewashed and cut) - 5 pieces in total
- 1 Large 35cm x 33cm (Covering Bowls and Dishes)
- 2 Medium 30cm x 25cm (Wrap Sandwiches etc)
- 2 Small 20cm x17cm (snacks, cheese, cut vegetables & fruits)
Food wraps are a healthy, environmentally friendly and fun way to cover, wrap and keep your food fresh.
The perfect combination of ingredients makes the cloth malleable and slightly tacky which can then be shaped over your dishes and used to wrap food.
Wrap, Rinse and Repeat - "ditch the plastic"
Our beeswax and brushes are sourced locally here in Canterbury NZ